The question we always ask when investing our money into literally anything is, how much is that and is it worth the money?
This guide will help you view whether Canva pro is something you could be interested in and something that would suit your work.
Canva has increased its popularity massively in the past few years, becoming one of the most popular web and app providers for creating whatever you want!
The popularity increase comes from expansion of the company, including the app introduction for more on the go work which is very common in current society.
A fast paced moving production process which appeals to a wide range of people.
Canva has been noted for its affordability in comparison to competitive companies for what they offer and the range of features they offer for the price.
Therefore, this could be great for someone who needs to create a range of different styles of content and can produce multi-page documents more easily.
The Price Is Right
Are you already a Canva user who only uses the free option but is feeling slightly limited for what you need? Canva pro could be the next step for you.
You could also be someone who is scouting around different types of web graphic designer software, trying out which one suits you best.
Canva starts from $12.95 a month if you are paying monthly or $9.95 per month, if paid annually.
For most people, this is a very affordable price for the amount of work you can create and in comparison to other companies.
You can also get a 30 day free trial to see whether this is the right choice for you. It also gives you a good amount of time to trial all of the features and get to know how to utilize the app as well.
What Can Canva Pro Offer You?
Canva pro is the ideal option for someone if they are wanting to produce content on scale because the free option can be limited to the amount you can produce.
On Canva pro it includes many features that you wouldn’t be able to access with the free version such as:
- Different levels of access: one of the most crucial features added to the Pro subscription is the access to control in teams. You can create different teams with different levels of accessibility.
- Premium images: you will have up to 60 million images on the premium account. This allows you to choose from a variety of options for your content, and it will be easier to find exactly what you are looking for. When using the free version you are limited to only being able to use a limited amount of images that might not be suitable for you.
- Range of fonts: Canva offers a wide range of fonts to the Pro users to expand their choice for their work. This will allow you to pick and choose through many different fonts without extra cost. This is also great for having a unique appearance on social media.
- Other features: background transparency is a feature that has become very popular where you can upload an image and make its background transparent. You can then add whatever background you wish to choose.
- Magic resize: due to every platform having its own format this is a great tool to use if you need to create copies of your work in any dimension and re-size any of those documents to any platform.
- Organized work: we all love to monitor where our work is to have easy access to it if needed! Therefore, it is an ideal feature to have organization folders to keep everything in the right place. Another great area of this is having subfolders. Therefore, if you are working in teams you can organize them into different work for different teams.
When working with canva you will start needing more storage for your work if you are creating with scale.
If you are to subscribe to Canva Pro, you will be getting unlimited storage so you never have to worry about not being able to save your work.
This will save a lot of you time and will make you care-free about the amount of content you want to create and what you can create!
Canvas Pro Support
When it comes to using new software and technology in general, everyone may need a little bit of help to settle in. luckily, Canvas Pro has a great support system and has 24/7 help.
It can help guide you through how to use the different features and basically anything about the app or web software you’re struggling with.
Overall, Canva Pro has many benefits in comparison to using the free version and other super expensive brands.
It is an affordable brand, a trusted brand and something that is easy to navigate through. If you are having small difficulties then they are always on hand to help in any way they can.
If you are contemplating which type of software to use or debating just using the free version.
You can always trial the Pro software to see the difference in what you can achieve content wise with the pro instead of the free version.
Take advantage of the free 30 days and create as much as you want and get to know the system.
Canva Pro is a great option for people to create limitless amounts of organized content while searching through the endless amounts of templates, fonts and features.
The main point is that they have made it affordable so larger numbers of people can use and enjoy this software.
If you enjoyed this article, you might enjoy our post on ‘How To Make Prints Of Your Art‘.